Yesterday, I had the pleasure of watching my new little nephew, Parker, while my sister-in-law, Brandi, took my niece, Ella, to an appointment in Chicago. What a sweet and easy baby! (I'm sure Brandi might think differently with constant lack of sleep and doing "newborn chores" daily.) For us, Parker was a dream baby and we enjoyed every moment with him.
I loved this picture of Parker...not the best of Krue :) He is going through a phase of closing his eyes as I am going to take the picture!
These two guys are only 8 months apart. Someday they will be good buddies!
Parker and Kiefer.
So much fun! I'll watch him anytime, Brandi.


3 comments:
It looks like Parker had alot of fun at your house. Krue and Kiefer seemed to enjoy the company. They are all so cute together!!! I need to have your two over when our play rm is finished. It's getting close.
Thank you for making me smile with your nice comment. It means alot!!
Erin these so cute!! I love the pictures! Thanks again for watching him. As I was feeding Parker this morning I asked Parker if his Aunt Erin took pictures of him yesterday! And I said, knowing Aunt Erin she took lots! :)
Very cute. It will be so much fun when they are old enough to actually play together. Ian and Anna don't have any cousins close to their ages so it is a bit hard.
Post a Comment