Voting

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shopping Tradition













It is a huge tradition in my family to brave the mall and go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. This year the couragious shoppers included: Amy, myself, Adam, Adam's girlfriend Natalia, Mamaw, Uncle David, and my mom. Amy's boyfriend, Chris, met up with us later. We start the day off at Bob Evans and then head to the mall for a fun-filled day of shopping!

It was so nice outside when I got home that the boys and I took a walk around the neighborhood and looked at all the new Christmas decorations! That is our next project :)

3 comments:

Myah said...

What a fun shopping tradition!

The boys look stinkin' adorable in the stroller! Soooo cute.

Myah

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. That sounds like sooo much fun!! I couldn't get my mom and sister talked into it this year--maybe next year!

The Heath Family said...

This was the first year for me. Shane and I are the week before Christmas shoppers. I went with my sister and actually had fun. Pretty much done also. She talked as though this will become a tradition that my daughter will have to join. SCARY thought!