This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Monday, November 06, 2006
Fun with Papa Joe
My dad has been coming up for DRX treatments at Lee's office 3 times a week. He often swings by our house to visit us on his way home. The boys and I really enjoy these visits. Here are some pictures from last week.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that type of play very good on Papa Joe's back???!!!
4 comments:
Is that type of play very good on Papa Joe's back???!!!
Myah
I think the pictures would make a great commercial for the DRX-9000! I really enjoy coming over and seeing Erin and the boys!
Yes, Papa Joe, they would! It doesn't look like you are suffering from too much back pain looking at the pictures! :)
Myah
I was thinking the same thing Myah. Parents. Just don't listen to anyone. ha ha ha
Post a Comment