Voting

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Miscellaneous Pictures

I had some miscellaneous pictures from the past couple of weeks and thought I would put them all in one post. The descriptions are below each picture.
Lee and Krue checking out the new house going in across the street. They looked so cute with their little winter hats on...so I had to snap a few pictures. (Brandi...Krue loves his carhartt coat! You'll have to let Cody know that he wears it all of the time.)

This is the boy's new babysitter, Erin. She is so good with Krue and Kiefer! Erin was wearing the same colors as Kiefer...so I had to take a picture. I'm starting to think like my mom :)

(Megan, we have to get a picture with you and the boys next!!!! I want you documented...you've been babysitting for us since Krue was teeny tiny!)

This is Krue and Lorie Bishop. Lorie comes to our house once every 2 or 3 weeks and reads books, plays developmental games, and sings songs with Krue. She is a part of a really cool program we have in our town that does this type of stuff for free! Lorie has introduced Krue to a ton of cool new things that I wouldn't have thought of doing with him. Here she is playing a memory game with Krue, which he loved!

2 comments:

lori said...

That program sounds really neat! I want details..luv hearing about things like that.

Krue looks like he is having fun and looks like quite the lil' problem solver.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!

Myah