Last night was so much fun! Lee and I went to a Habanera party here in town (community people getting together for dinner and dancing.) This was a theme party and everyone had to dress from the 60's. It was really cool because some people dressed like the beginning of the 60's...short skirts, go-go boots, plastic jewelry, black & white, etc...and some people dressed like the end of the 60's...Hippie, tie die, grungy, etc. Lee and I chose to go as "late 60's" people.
The dress I wore is authentic. My mom wore it in college! How cool is that? When Krue saw me in it he said, "Wow, Mom, nice shirt! It has lots and lots of colors on it!"
The Beatles showed up at our party and played for us! Can you believe it? (Our good friend & neighbor, Neal Blythe, is the second from the right...he was Ringo.)
Having fun playing the part...
My good friend, Melanie Blythe, and I...Peace.
Neal and Lee (dressed completely opposite!)
Neal had to borrow Krue & Kiefer's toy drumsticks to play the part of Ringo. Here they are in this picture...bright yellow!

We had a great time and made great memories.
We had a great time and made great memories.
I think the next party is going to be disco themed...stay tuned.
3 comments:
Ashlie said you guys all looked good. OK she said Lee looked weird. Anyhow, looks like so much fun.
We had a blast!! The pictures are great. Thanks for the costume. How did you know the next party is disco?
You guys look adorable! It looks like you had lot of fun. I wish Randy and I got out more.With four kids, it takes a lot out of you and it's hard to get sitters for four 3 and under. Your lucky to have sitters you can trust.
Post a Comment