We are so excited to finally have a swing set! We have been talking about it since last summer and decided to put one up. The boys and I play on it every day if the weather permits. It is great fun! Our neighbors, Neal and Melanie, are putting up a swing set right now... I'm sure Krue and Lauren will have a blast running back and forth to play on both sets. Kiefer and Graham will be next summer :)
5 comments:
Wow! How cool! Looks like some fun times ahead.
Ian and Anna love theirs it will be worth every penny. They still like to go to the park though. Guess there is cooler stuff there.
I like your playset! It looks similar to ours. The boys will have so much fun on it. Max likes to climb up onto our towers, but cries bc he can't get down. I have to catch him going down the slide.
They will have a blast - now that the neighbor kids are older, Ella has a lot more fun playing on her swingset.
Lauren loves coming over to play! Hopefully she won't drive you too crazy coming over all the time:) Krue is welcome to come over anytime to play.
Post a Comment