Voting

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's A Parade!

We took the boys to the parade on the last day of the fair. Luckily, we have wonderful friends who hooked us up with great seats (Shane is a police officer and he let us sit in front of his police car with his family!) Lee's brother, Nick and his girlfriend, Erin, joined us while watching the fun parade.
Kiefer, enjoying the view. He got a little scared when the sirens went off as they passed us.

A cute picture of Krue and Ian drinking their hot chocolate.

Our seats for the parade. Police Officer Shane close at hand.

After the parade we had some more fun on the rides. Nick and Erin had fun taking the boys around. I love this picture of Nick and Kiefer.

3 comments:

The Heath Family said...

Cute. Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of Nick and Kiefer! I think you need a series of Kiefer in his sunglasses. I was just looking through all your posts, and there are so many of him in sunglasses!
-Aunt Amos

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I love your blog!!! All of your pictures and news really keeps me up to date on your wonderful family. Thanks so much!!

Love you,
Linda Barnes