This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Those are great pictures! It sure does show their differences:)
Wow! That is so interesting. :)
Love the pictures. this is funny.
Kids are so different aren't they? I could give you lists!! :)I saw your mom and Amy the other day. I can't believe she is getting married. I remember when she was born. :( Time just flies. I'll be waiting to see the pictures from that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are great pictures! It sure does show their differences:)
Wow! That is so interesting. :)
Love the pictures. this is funny.
Kids are so different aren't they? I could give you lists!! :)
I saw your mom and Amy the other day. I can't believe she is getting married. I remember when she was born. :( Time just flies. I'll be waiting to see the pictures from that.
Post a Comment