Voting

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nagel Immediate Christmas

The Friday after Christmas, the Nagel clan got together to celebrate with the immediate family. Unfortunately, Kiefer was pretty sick with a chest cold and I had to stay at home with him. I was bummed I had to miss the party. I always look forward to this special time with Lee's family. It is so much fun having all his siblings home and together.
Lee did a great job taking pictures for me. Ben and Brandi were kind enough to host the party in their new house!
A Nagel University shirt from Ben and Brandi. (You can tell Krue was fighting a cold in this picture, too!)

Lee and Ben went together and got Cody and 22 single action revolver. He thought this was pretty cool. Safety first, Cody!


Soon-to-be Aunt Abby (and Uncle Dan) put together a reading tool box for Krue. She is a first grade teacher and knows all the tricks to teach kids how to read. Her method is amazing! Krue has already read 4 books on his own.


Parker having fun opening up a gift.

Sam and Beth posing with a gift from Lee and I.


A cute picture of Ben with a moose :)


A cute picture of Brandi and the rest of the moose family.

During this Christmas celebration they also celebrated Brandi's dad's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Bob!

No comments: