I just had to share this because it makes me proud. Krue brought home two thank you cards from his teachers today for Christmas presents he gave them. They wrote some really nice things to him. In order to understand some of the things they are talking about... let me quickly fill you in:
-They call him "Kruser" at school
-Krue gave his teachers red bicycle Christmas ornaments that were titled " 'Lil Cruiser" ~ the card said the gift was given to them to always remember Krue. He helped me pick these out.
-Krue always sings a song at school called "The Ole Song" by the Bouncing Souls. All it says is, "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole". His teachers get a kick out of it.
-In school the kids made a gift and wrapped it to take home and give to someone they thought was special. Krue decided that he wanted to give his to his assistant teacher... Mrs. Smith. She is a sweet older lady who has 8 kids of her own. She cried when he gave it to her because she said she was so touched. (It was pretty sweet... I was standing there when he did this.)
Okay, so these are what the cards read:
"Kruser", thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas decorations. I love the red bike, although I don't think I need anything to remember you, Krue. I hope you had a great Christmas and thank you for thinking of me. Hope you are ready for a fun new year.
Mrs. Bell
Dear Krue (Kruser), Ole ~ Ole~ You blessed my Christmas. Your bike ornament has joined the others. My tree looks splendid! Most of all, thank you for being such a blessing to our class.
God Bless, Mrs. Smith
I just love that kid and how he affects other people. What a sweetie!
2 comments:
That is so nice of him. He is such a sweetheart!
he really has a great personality, i love kids!
Post a Comment