After church we headed to Ossian for the Elkins/Bell Easter at Mamaw's house. We had a wonderful lunch, took naps, and had a fun Easter Egg hunt. Uncle David organized a little kids hunt first for Krue and Kiefer, then we had a big kid hunt which was very competitive (as always). Ali was the lucky winner who beat me by one piece of candy... I'm determined to win next year!
This is as close as we get to a family picture all dressed up!
Family Picture, minus Mom.
Easter Egg Hunting
Krue doing a fireman's carry with Kiefer.
A cute "blue" picture... Papa Joe playing with Kiefer.
Mamaw's pretty Green and Pink themed Easter table.
Adam playing a song on the piano as Lee watches.
Cute pic of Amy & Kiefer.
Lee and Dad all dressed in blue.
Krue gives his Baba an Easter smooch.








1 comment:
I loved the picture of "the girls" - in fact I copied it to my pictures, edited it down to just Amy, Ali and Erin and printed it. Now I have an up to date picture on my wall (you should see the one it replaced - really old). Keep the pictures coming!!
Post a Comment