On Saturday evening, Lee and I attended Habanera's "Spring Soire". We were supposed to wear something spring related ... i.e. Golf or tennis outfit. Not too many people dressed the part, but I do give props to Neal for wearing a golf outfit. Mel, Amy, and I wore sundresses (Amy even put a bathing suit on under her sundress to fit the theme ... and Lee and Heath wore linen shirts. All of this, with a temperature in the 30's outside! The things we do for Habanera :)
This was a special party because we brought Heath and Amy as our guests. Heath is interning at Lee's office and will be officially joining him at DeKalb Chiropractic Center in June. Amy has been working as a Chiropractic Technician at the office since February. They will be buying a house in Auburn sometime in the next year. We are pumped! Lee got to stand up and introduce them to the club and to the community. It was very nice. We hope they will become members of Habanera with us. I think everyone liked Amy and Heath because we had the president's wife of the club come up to Heath and say, "Heath, nice to meet you. Do you want to be president next year?"
Neal and Mel enjoying their evening.
Lee and I... yes, I am sporting a sun hat. I guess I was in the mood for a hat after Amy's shower :) Hats are so much fun!
Habanera season is over for another year. It will start back up in October for the Halloween party. Looking forward to it! We're bringing in a younger crowd, which is exciting.
2 comments:
We had a such a fun time too! The night always seems to go too fast:) Can't wait to see what next year brings!
What a fun club...I say we make a club of our own and call it the Nagelnera Club. Must be awesome to join.
Post a Comment