Last Saturday Krue played in his very first Tee Ball game! The team he plays for is, fittingly, "Dekalb Chiropractic Center" and his coach is his very own dad, Lee. How fun! To make things even more exciting, one of the other coaches is Shane Heath... and the team is made up of lots of Krue's friends (including Ian Heath) and some of Lee's patients.
Game day was very chilly and windy! Kiefer was not a happy camper sitting in the cold, so I was busy taking care of him and unable to take any pictures. However, my good friend Kelli Heath had her very nice camera with her and captured the cutest pictures! She has quite and eye. Thanks so much, Kelli.
The game was hilarious and fun to watch. The kids were doing things like dancing off of their bases, throwing the ball directly at the runners, sliding every chance they had, and running in herds to get the ball. I am looking forward to the remaining games... and to nicer weather!
Having so much fun!
Running for the ball in a herd :) You can tell by Lee's face that he is enjoying his team.
5 comments:
How cute! It is so fun when they are just learning and don't really care about the win/loss thing.
I'm sure this will be a first of many ball games with your 2 boys!!
These pictures are prize winners! How cute, they made tears come to my eyes! ( and not tears from my springtime allergies, either!) Good work, Kelli!
Thanks. I think I will be our team's press agent! I need a VIP pass - will Lee hook me up? I love taking pictures and was glad to see that some of them turned out...between the wind and my shaking hands/knees it was hard to capture the moment.
So much fun - and no pressure on winning or losing! Good job Krue!! I used to love watching my nieces and nephews at their games.
That is precious! Brings back memories of my Ian playing ball!!
Love you guys,
Linda Barnes
Post a Comment