Last Sunday the boys had a ball playing out in the snow. It was the first time this year that we have had really good snow to play in. Lee and the boys spent the first hour outside playing... Lee got a good workout pulling them up and down the driveway in the sled. Then we decided to load up and go to the "big hill" in Auburn.
At the "big hill" we went sledding and Lee taught Krue and Kiefer how to snowboard. Krue loved it! Kiefer loved purposely falling :) The boys had so much fun that they wanted to go back after their naps. Lee took the boys again (I had to teach a class) and our sister-in-law, Amy, met them there. Neal, Lauren, and Graham also went this time which made it even more fun!
Here is Krue snowboarding. Pretty impressive!
Here is Kiefer snowboarding. Little stinker!
2 comments:
Aw, that looks like so much fun!
Every SINGLE year... I say that I'm going to go snowboarding.... then, once winter rolls around, I realize how much I hate the cold weather, so I just turn into a hermit.
Looks fun though. I'm very jealous.
Post a Comment