On Thanksgiving day, Lee and I told everyone that we are expecting Baby #3! My mom bought me this shirt to wear in order to make the big announcement :) She is too cute.
We are all excited... the boys aren't too sure what to think. Krue says he doesn't really want a baby (but is asking lots of questions) and Kiefer says he wants a baby brother. I know they will be great big brothers when the time comes. I am 9 weeks pregnant this week and feeling good. We can't wait to meet the baby around the 4th of July!
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I am hoping for a girl this time. Sorry we missed seeing you over the holidays - next time we come home we will get to meet "Baby Nagle".
Congratulations, Erin! Can't wait to meet your little one this Summer. We need to get together this spring and see our ever expanding group of kids all playing together. :)
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and Lee! You are joining The Crazy Club with us. :)
Congrats to you both!!
Once again, so happy for you all!
I can't believe you are 9 weeks already!!! That went soooo fast. July will be here before you know it. I can't wait to meet the newest little Nagel!!!! Congrats!
I knew it Erin!!!! I just had a feeling that I would hear this news soon. Congrats to you guys!!! Miss you and love ya:)
Oh congrats, Erin! I'll be hoping you have a girl, too! :)
Congrats to you all!! That is awesome!! Hoping for a girl, for sure! You look beautiful!
Love you,
Linda B./Nena
Congratulations! Tim just opened your Christmas card and called me right away to tell me... you can see how well I keep up on the blogs! :P He also says to tell you that he hopes you have another boy, so that you guys keep trying. And he wants to know if you have to go to another Bradley class. I think he might offer to teach... He says he still has the pamplets somewhere.
Congratulations!!! Sarah told me today. How awesome. I'll be thinking pink-ribbon thoughts for you. Myself, I'm petrified of ever having a baby girl. I'll end up getting arrested the first time she ever brings a boy home.
Kudos to Lee for taking a refresher on the Bradley classes. I'm so jealous that Sarah and I won't be in those classes. We'd totally kick your butts for the diaper pail!
Congrats again.
I am sooooooooooo excited for you guys!!! Really, 3 is not harder than 2... :-) then, once you have 3, really what is one more... :-) lol...
Post a Comment