Voting

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow! It's Like a Really Big TV!

Last Saturday night Lee and I decided to take the boys to see a movie in a movie theater for the very first time! We knew Krue would do great... and also that we should sit close to the aisle for loud and busy Kiefer.

We saw the movie Madagascar 2... pretty cute. I've never seen Madagascar 1 so I'm sure I didn't get the full effect. It was the only kids movie playing last weekend :) As we walked into the theater Krue exclaimed, "Wow! It's like a really big TV!" Krue and Kiefer loved getting a big tub of popcorn and munching away while the movie played.

Overall, the boys did a great job. Kiefer lost interest about half-way through and had to go to the bathroom about 4 times. Krue sat through the entire movie... but liked to ask questions loudly :) Luckily we were sitting next to some understanding families and the theater wasn't very packed at all.

It was a fun to see the boys experience a movie theater! Maybe next time we will just take Krue :) Sorry, Kiefer.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

What a fun trip! That movie does look good, I'm so excited now that I can watch kids movies without Tim picking on me too much :-P

Irrational Dad said...

Now you need to take them to an IMAX movie... It's like a really, really, REALLY big TV.