Voting

Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Celebration for Myah!

Last Saturday Lee and I were invited to a 30th birthday party celebration for my dear friend, Myah. We had a really nice dinner at Biaggi's... and it was super fun because the girls all sat at one end of the table so we could talk, while the guys sat at the other end so they could talk. The food was fabulous and Lee and I had so much fun chatting with everyone.
The Ladies

The Gents

After dinner, Josh suprised Myah (with Tyson and Greg's help) with a limo! The limo drove us around town and then to Columbia Street. Myah was completely caught off guard. She knew about the dinner, but had no clue about the limo!

Josh and Myah enjoying the limo.

Tobie and I in the limo having fun!

Some of the best women I know! Had so much fun with you all... even though I didn't last past midnight :)
Happy 30th Myah! Love you.

2 comments:

Myah said...

Happy Birthday to me! :)
We had a blast!! Thanks for being a part of the night, Erin. I know it's now the most fun being pregnant. You were a trooper.
love you!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Thanks Erin for the pictures! They are great! I had so much fun taking care of my Little Man that night!

Love,
Linda/Mom/Nena