
Erin and Nicole
Thiele are
Krue and
Kiefer's babysitters. They have been babysitting the boys for the past 2.5 years. They are wonderful and take
great care of the boys. Erin is going to college in the fall so Nicole will be taking her spot as main sitter. We will miss Erin so much! She is like a member of the family. Nicole will be an awesome replacement though.
The girls had prom tonight so Krue, Kiefer and I drove down the road to Bridgewater Golf Course to get some pictures of them before they headed off.
Aren't they beautiful? And their dresses... very awesome! You should have seen them in person.

Erin, Jonathon
Haggerty (Erin's prom date and
Krue's soon-to-be tennis teacher!), Hayley (Erin's best friend) and Nicole.
Krue with his "princess" babysitters.
(
Kiefer didn't feel like getting in the shots. Still a grumpy grump.)

Mac Daddy
Krue!
3 comments:
they are beautiful!
I think Krue looks pretty proud of himself and his two beautiful babysitters, don't you??! Not to mention how grown up he looks in those last two pictures..a bit of a preview of things to come, I think!
They look gorgeous in their dresses...as always. So fun Krue got to see them. Lauren would have LOVED to see them in those dresses!!!! I'll have to show her these pictures.
Post a Comment