Voting

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Funny Story to Kick Off Your Thanksgiving...

Yesterday, Krue came home from preschool with a pilgrim hat and an Indian feather hat. Of course he would not put on the hats, but thought it was pretty funny when Mommy and Kiefer put them on. After playing around for a bit Krue said he had to go potty. I sent him into the bathroom and sat down on the floor next to Kiefer and played with him while he jumped in his jumper. My back was turned to Krue while he went to the bathroom. The next thing I know Krue is sticking something on my head saying, "Mommy, it's another hat!" It took a second, but after feeling little droplets run down my face and back I realized that he had put his Elmo potty cushion on my head! Ahhhh...So gross! I about died. He was so innocent about it that I had to laugh. After cleaning myself up, I explained to Krue that the potty cushion was NOT a hat and that we only put it on the toilet.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, YUM!

4 comments:

My New Catholic Heart said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a great story to start the morning!! Ella thought it was funny too! And you thought Krue peeing on you was a thing of the past ....

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Only a mother could laugh at that:)
Happy Thanksgiving!

The Heath Family said...

Where is the picture Erin!


Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is hilarious!
Myah