Voting

Monday, November 27, 2006

Kiefer's Baptism

On Sunday Kiefer was baptized at our church. We had a whole crew of family members join us for the special occasion. It was a very nice ceremony and Kiefer did a great job through the whole thing.
We asked my brother, Adam, and Lee's step-sister, Sara, to be Kiefer's Godparents. I like this picture because it looks like Kiefer has a halo over his head!




When Lee was carrying Kiefer back from getting baptized, he started blowing raspberries! :) My sister, Amy, captured the moment.

We love you, Kiefer! You are a gift from God.


5 comments:

Myah said...

ok, Erin! That picture is crazy with the "halo"! Oh my!
Beautiful pictures!
Yes, he is a gift from God! :)

Love,
Myah

Anonymous said...

Baba says Kiefer is of course, a perfect angel, and that shot just happened to capture that little halo at the right angle to preserve the image! Couldn't be better!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That is wild with the halo picture! It is such a special time for the whole family. It really makes us remember how special these little angels are. They are truly a gift from above:)

My New Catholic Heart said...

ERIN! I am in awe of the HALO! You know how I believe in Guardian Angels ... I KNOW that was Kiefer's that the camera captured! It gave me goosebumps!!!

The Heath Family said...

God is amazing. I just can't wrap my mind around all the wonderful things he does. Babies are the greatest gift of all.