Normally Krue is in a very good mood. Yesterday, however, was a different story. Both of the boys had their shirts off so I grabbed the camera (they looked so cute!) As you can see in the pictures...this was pure torture for Krue. I thought this series of pictures was too funny. I had to share.




8 comments:
Krue must take after his Dad!
I can hardly stand to look at the pictures of Krue when he is that distressed. Makes me sad! Poor little guy. Kiefer looks happy, though!
I am dying laughing out loud!!!
Baba is tortured, and I am laughing because I am in the heat of it with you right now! All we can do is laugh. If we take it too seriously and get "sad" over it, we will have a nervous break down!
Love to you during those rough times!
Myah
I also laughed out loud. There are those times when all you can do is laugh at our children having meltdowns. :) Thanks for sharing!
Love it! All the mom's are right - when it gets like that you can't help but laugh (I try to cover my face though). I have video of Ella having a fit and I about pee my pants every time I see it!
These are too funny.
Kelli
Adorable pictures. Krue looks cute even when he is crying!! Hope he is feeling better!
Those are pictures that will have to go in their baby books! Poor Krue. Kiefer looks like he is enjoying himself. Too cute!!
Post a Comment