This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Monday, November 06, 2006
Some Dudley Lovin'
Poor Dudley went from being our #1 child to last on the totem pole when the boys were born. At least one of us gives him a dose of "lovin'" each day. I caught Krue giving him some TLC yesterday. You gotta love that wrinkly and slobbery face!
I'm so glad I have you and Kelli (dog's part of the family) to put me at ease about the pup's coming second but still loved greatly once phil and i have lil ones.
2 comments:
This is so true. Lexy used to go everywhere with us. Ian and Anna are now at the stage where they play with her though so she gets to have fun.
I'm so glad I have you and Kelli (dog's part of the family) to put me at ease about the pup's coming second but still loved greatly once phil and i have lil ones.
Post a Comment