Last Saturday, the weather was nice enough to take a family bike ride. The first one of the year...and a first ride for Kiefer! Both boys loved it. Especially when they could see Mommy riding beside them. They got the biggest kick out of that. Kiefer was asleep by the time we arrived back home. Krue was drifting but managed to stay awake the entire time. Looking forward to more bike rides this spring and summer!
3 comments:
We have been loving this weather to. It is so nice for the kids to get out and run. Looks like fun.
That sounds like fun! I want to find a double running stroller so I can tone up and take the kids for a ride!
I'm so glad it is spring so we can be out and about instead of being cooped up in the house all day! Looks like the boys loved their bike ride.
Post a Comment