Voting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sportin' a Mohawk


I don't know why it is...but I think every mom has to experiment and see what their child would look like with a mohawk. Kiefer looks pretty cute, if I do say so myself. We were at my mom's house and I styled his hair after a bath. I love the pictures below. The first one cracks me up because it looks like my mom is thinking to herself, "Oh my!" as she is looking at his hair. I think the second one is really pretty of her. All nice and tan from Florida.


4 comments:

The Jewell's said...

Erin,
What cute pictures of the kids!! Sorry I don't write much usually it's just look and then I have to get off the computer. Hope you all are doing great!!

Love ya,
Joni

The Heath Family said...

This is cute. Ian hates his hair being anything but down. So I don't get to play with his much. Anna, on the other hand, is such a ham she would love this.

Myah said...

I think that mohawk may fit your personality, Kiefer. I think Halle would like that!

My New Catholic Heart said...

I didn't realize he had that much hair - very cute!!