Voting

Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring's Just Around the Corner!

We had such a great day yesterday! The weather was great (well 54 degrees isn't all that great but it is a heat wave compared to what we have been dealing with!) Lee and I took the boys outside all morning to play. I was able to clean out most of the garage while Lee enjoyed some fun "ball time" with Krue and Kiefer. We even got in a family walk with the wagon. I hope this is the start of nice weather for a long time. It just puts you in a great mood.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this weather! Spring is my favorite time of year. The kids are going to have a lot of fun this year playing together. Krue is going to have to teach Lauren how to shoot a basket! He has quite a grip on the bat!

The Heath Family said...

I also LOVE the weather. It is so much fun to finally get out of the house and have fun.

Jennifer said...

I cleaned out our garage too while Adam played with the kids! What is up with that? :)
I love this weather too and I can't wait until it stays nice.

Myah said...

You are all so cute!
Welcome, Spring!

The St. John's