Voting

Monday, March 26, 2007

What An Appetite!



Call it what you want...having a growth spurt, making up for being so small in the beginning, taking after his daddy...all I know is that this child has a raging appetite! He is eating twice as much a Krue...no joke! He's not very patient about it either. When Kiefer wants food, he wants it now. He will act like it is the end of the world until there is food in front of him. Once the food is there he scoops up an entire handful, puts it to his mouth, and then eats from his hand one bite at at time. When he first started using this system we were a little worried that he might choke...but we have figured out it is his way keeping food constantly there without having to take the time to reach for another piece. Very efficient, I must say!


I hope this raging appetite settles just a little bit. We can't keep up!







1 comment:

My New Catholic Heart said...

Oh wow! I thought they weren't supposed to eat you out of house and home until they were 14! Which, by the way, is what we are going through right now! Hopefully he stays a good eater!