Voting

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My 30th Birthday

I turned 30 last Friday and had a wild and crazy day (to say the least!) When I woke up Lee handed me a present. It was a beautiful silver necklace with three diamonds on it. Each diamond represents a decade that I have been alive. My sister, Ali, says that when you put it that way it doesn't sound so old :) I got the boys ready and we met my Mom and Ali at Flanigan's for a birthday lunch. We had a fun time chatting and my mom gave me some really pretty jewelry.

In the afternoon 2 dozen multicolored roses were delivered to me from my friend, Sarah Nodine, who lives in St. Louis. She is 5 weeks older than me and we have known each other since birth and grew up together. Both of us turn 30 this year :)
Lee and I went to dinner at Tokaoka with our good friends, Neal and Melanie Blythe. We headed over to Club Soda after dinner.


All day long I received phone calls from friends and family wishing me a happy 30th birthday. So nice of everyone to think of me!
I am looking forward to what my 30's have in store.

4 comments:

lori said...

I have heard 30's are great for us gals, that you dont look 30 at all! Happy B-day Erin...luv ya

lori said...

you and Ali look a lot a like in that pic, i usually dont think so but here you do...beautiful girls..

The Heath Family said...

Hope your day was great. I will also be 30 this year and actually looking forward to it.

My New Catholic Heart said...

It seems strange that we are all getting into our 30's. You would think we should feel mature. ha ha!!