Easter day was fun this year (and busy as always!) First, the boys woke up and found what the Easter Bunny had left for them...
Next, we went to church and then to an Easter egg hunt at the church (didn't bring the camera). We drove down to my Mamaw's house for wonderful lunch with my family...
And then drove up to Lee's parent's house for a wonderful dinner with his family...
Here are some cute pictures of Kiefer and Parker (6 months apart...but you can't even tell!)
Here is a good picture of brothers Ben, Lee, & Nick. Heath was there also...but not in the picture.
We were all pooped by the end of the day! It was a good Easter.
We were all pooped by the end of the day! It was a good Easter.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day. I can't believe how big Parker is! He and Kiefer look so cute sitting beside each other. I'm sure they will be great buds!
I love Easter for all the reasons it brings but also cause you get to see and spend time with family.
Looks like you had an eventful fun day!I hope you guys can go to Ali's. I can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment