Voting

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Heroes!

Krue has never been one to dress up in costumes. He is a very "real" kind of guy :) I am always trying to get him to do some imaginative play. Before Christmas Krue really started to show some interest in pretending to be a firefighter. We would act like the office was on fire, run around like we were driving a firetruck to the fire, hook up the hose, and spray it down. Kiefer is always quick to join in on this cute little skit. Santa must have noticed that Krue liked acting out the role of firefighter, because he brought him a fireman's outfit for Christmas! The boys have had a ton of fun dressing up and playing the part. Here are some cute pictures:



3 comments:

The Heath Family said...

I love costumes. I never played dress up as a kid...I know that explains a lot right. Anyhow, Ian has always been into it and Anna is starting to now. It is so much fun to see their imaginations run wild.

Jan said...

The boys are sooooo cute as little firemen!

Myah said...

The boys look so cute!