It's officially the start of "Wedding Season". We kicked it off with a shower for my lovely sister, Amy.
On Sunday, March 30th we threw a family shower for Amy at Mamaw's house. It was an "Afternoon Tea Party" Theme and everyone was told to wear a fun hat. We gave a prize for the best hat and Amy chose the winner. We had a good turnout of around 40 people. Mom and Mamaw went above and beyond in the decorations, favors, and food department. The tables were BEAUTIFUL!
Amy with some of her bridesmaids. It was so much fun seeing everyone show up in hats!
Mother-of-the-Bride, Debbie, and Bride-to-Be, Amy, looking fabulous.
Natalia, Mamaw, and I pose for a picture in our hats.
Amy (with radiant smile) opening one of her many gifts... as Ali and I keep the presents coming.
Mamaw had millions of teas to chose from.
We had baskets of hats for those who forgot to wear one. Amy had fun picking out a hat for people arriving at the front door.
One of the 5 tables Mom and Mamaw decorated for the tea party. Wow!
We had so much fun! You are going to make such a beautiful bride, Amy. I couldn't be happier for you and Chris... XOXO
4 comments:
That is such a neat idea! Something different than the ordinary bridal shower. You girls always come up with the best ideas!!! I need some of those creative juices!
So, who won the hat contest??? :)
You know how competitive I am!
What a wonderful shower.
Sophie's 5th birthday is going to be a tea party hosted by Margy. They are already planning.
My Aunt Jayne won the contest. She had a really cool hat!
That is a cute idea for a 5th birthday. Sophie will have a blast!
Beautiful! Parties are so much fun!
Post a Comment